A brief Q & A with one of my nearest and dearest, long-standing clients.
We cover the key topics including:
- Favourite food and exercise
- How Lorraine has gained confidence and knowledge
- My toes
- Michael Flatley’s ‘flat knees’
- Favourite insult
Why is Weight Loss SO SLOW after the First Week of the Diet?
ou lose significant weight early on in the diet but then it either slows to a depressingly slow rate or worse, grinds to a halt.
What’s going on?
Allow me to explain…..
How Bland Food can Help YOU Battle Binge Eating
You can eat junk food and lose weight….but should you?
In this video I discuss why for some people the removal of junk food might be a good idea.
Lessons from my Old Man aka Big Johnny Scraggs
My old man may be carrying a few lbs but Pappa Scrags moves….EVERYDAY!
Combining Biking and Resistance Training
Should you compete in an endurance event and still lift weight as part of your training?
I give brief overview of the key considerations:
1) Getting priorities in order
2) Programming / planning ahead
3) Diary and free time
4) Muscle imbalance considerations
5) Recovery between sessions
6) 2-a-day sessions